The term ‘Janie Crow Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Janie Crow Limited 51 Bevan road EN4 9DY. Our company registration number is 7728106. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Information + Terms and Conditions:
· We have provided a few images of the project which act as a taster and help you to get an idea of colours and design. The design of the complete project will remain a secret and will unfurl as you work through the piece. Please be aware that colours can look different on a PC screen or in a magazine than they do in ‘real life’. We cannot be held responsible if you decide that you do not like the design, colour or style of the piece.
· The project kit (yarn and beads) will be sent out in one package at the beginning of the project. It is your responsibility to keep this in a safe place as we will not be able to send out replacements for yarn/beads which become lost or damaged.
· It is your responsibility to ensure that you achieve the correct tension across your crochet stitches when working through the piece. Failure to do so will affect the amount of yarn that you will use and – although we have allowed for an extra ball of the key colours in the piece in case you run out - we cannot send out extra balls if you find you have too few to complete the project. All yarns used are from the current Rowan collection.
· Project kits will be sent out in February 2013. Kits will be sent out in batches, but all members should receive their project pack by the end of the month. I cannot be held responsible for packages arriving late due to postal errors or delay.
· When posting to countries outside of the EU (inc. The Channel Islands) we are required to fill in a CN22 form which is attached to the front of the parcel. We cannot be held liable for any tax or duty that you may be asked to pay on the contents of your package should it be opened and investigated by customs officials.
· The dedicated blog will be in place to guide you through the techniques used in the project. The project has been designed to help you learn some new techniques and discover a few neat tips, however we cannot be held responsible if you still struggle to grasp a technique and thus cannot guarantee the project as a learning resource. Please note that incidental images on the dedicated blog may not always be images of the Crochet Club project.
· Patterns will be sent via email to all non UK members on a monthly basis. Paper copies cannot be sent to members in non UK countries. UK members without an email address can request to have the patterns sent on a monthly basis through the post (UK 2nd Class)
· Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that there are no mistakes either in the patterns or in the written word on the dedicated blog, we cannot be held responsible for any errors that may result in your work as a result of a mistake of this kind. Any addendums will be published on the blog as soon as they are brought to our notice.
· Patterns will be written using UK terminology.
· Please protect the design and the exclusivity of the club by not photocopying or passing the patterns to a third party.
· The Crochet Club 2013 is run by me (Jane Crowfoot) and is not a project produced by either Rowan Yarns or Debbie Abrahams. As such please refer all queries to us.
· our policy is to refund in full all payments made up until the 31st december 2012 if you change your mind - if you decide you want to cancel your membership after this date then we will need to see if we can allocate your place to a new member - we often have a waiting list at this point so this should not be an issue, however if we fail to find a new member to take your place then we will not be able to refund your payment